Most people become good leaders only after stumbling through new situations, making mistakes, and learning from them. Not those leveraging these resources. They benefit from several lifetimes of leadership insights, learning from others' mistakes and positive experiences to cut out a lot of unnecessary stumbling and pain and accelerate their success as new leaders.
These resources are geared to first-time leaders, leaders starting up new teams, and those interested in foundational leadership tools.
- New Leader’s Playbook articles on Forbes.com on executive onboarding and BRAVE leadership (free)
- First-Time Leader book ($25.00)
- First-Time Leader – BRAVE Leadership workshops:
- full-day public workshop ($695/person)
- private group workshop ($10,000/day + $250/person for books and follow-up private coaching session)
- video series of the opening modules of the workshop (7 minute trailer/overview free. Full access $99/month.)
- do-it-yourself kit for training professionals to run own workshop ($995 for script to help you leverage the video series and books)
Before Day One: assistance creating BRAVE onboarding plans
- Interactive onboarding preparation tools + 1 hour phone consultation ($495)
- Live onboarding preparation sessions every Friday in Stamford, CT ($2500)