Hit the ground running in your new job by preparing your 100-Day Action Plan before you start.
NewJobPrep.com and PrimeGenesis will help you avoid the potentially critical mistakes newly hired employees frequently make. Each step in the program guides you through a personal onboarding plan that accelerates your relationships and learning. On day one in your new job you will be well on your way to delivering better results faster – the key to job success.
Work at your own pace and on your own schedule. You manage the online, 9-step work stream. PrimeGenesis, leading executive onboarding experts and authors of The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan, guides you each step of the way. NewJobPrep.com delivers the same methodology PrimeGenesis uses to onboard senior executives with companies around the world.
You won the opportunity. Make sure the job is yours to keep. Join Now.
- Step 1 Understand the Opportunity
- Step 2 Identify Stakeholders
- Step 3 Discover Your Message
- Step 4 Manage Communication
- Step 5 Embrace the “Fuzzy Front End”
- Step 6 Leverage Pre-Start Conversations
- Step 7 Take Charge of Day One
- Step 8 Implement your 100-Day Action Plan
- Step 9 Adjust to Capitalize on Changing Circumstances
- One Hour Phone Consultation (with the PrimeGenesis partner who mentors you through the program)
All of the worksheets covered something that I needed to think about. Not that I hadn’t thought about these things, but making it more formal gave me confidence that I am approaching my early days right. – Abe